Thursday, January 17, 2013

everything's going bad in this world


1. Mauve Paper Rose Crown by Cult Gaia 
2. Long Wear Gel Eyeliner by Bobbi Brown 
3. Storm Millie Lace Dress by Lover 
4. Polka Dot Long Zip-Around Wallet by Comme des Garcons
5. Cotton Blend Floral Printed Body by Dolce & Gabbana 

So glad I finally got to see Daisies -- a film I feel like my style has been inspired by for so long without me even knowing it. It's weird and cutely subversive (you know, in a surrealist Czech circa 1966 kinda way) and if nothing else, it gives a great historical context to tumblr girl culture and floral headbands. From black eyeliner for that perfect bad girl cat eye to a flirty dress fit for stuffing your face at fancy restaurants, here's my list of must haves for the extravagant Daisy lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips