Saturday, February 16, 2013

leopard and lace





Coat by Wren, Top by Jenni Kayne, Leather pants by Current Elliott, Boots by Madewell, Bag by Alexander Wang
Pics by Cristopher Leigh

Just a quick little post on the way to work yesterday. I think this might be the record shortest photo post yet, and not because I'm getting any better at posing (clearly), but because Pershing Square unfortunately still isn't the kinda place you wanna hang out in for too long taking pictures, especially while wearing a furry leopard coat that sort of makes you look like a madam. I actually got petted by a complete stranger in this coat yesterday, but I can't say I really blame them -- i kinda feel like a giant teddy bear in it, or Scary Spice which are definitely both good things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips