Wednesday, February 27, 2013

lucky number thirteen


Vintage Jumpsuit, Hat by Coal, Boots by Madewell, Bag by Alexander Wang
Pics by Cristopher Leigh

There are few things I enjoy wearing more than a jumpsuit, and this one is far and beyond one of my favorites. With a nearly perfect fit, an awesome gold pebble print, and comfy cropped parachute pants that I would probably never wear as actual pants, it's definitely one of my luckiest Rose Bowl flea market finds. Despite the fact that it makes trying clothes on approximately ten times more difficult than anything else you could ever wear, I had to break this bad boy out for a day of shopping on Melrose and a delicious breakfast at The Sycamore Kitchen, where of course I got my lucky number thirteen.

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing—per usual. LOVE the jumpsuit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool jumpsuit! I've been craving them a bit lately, but I find it so hard to find one that fits just right. You look fab! And such a sweet little house behind you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips