Wednesday, March 13, 2013

blogging is awkward: volume one

Exhibit A: That moment when everyone and their mom (and dad) is a photobomber. Taking photos in crowded places is particularly awkward, especially since wherever you stand always just so happens to miraculously become a pathway for heavy pedestrian traffic, aka photobombers. I'm pretty sure it's like an unspoken rule that you can't have people in the background of your blog photos, and now I see why. Hats EVERYWHERE.

Exhibit B: That moment when you realize fake walking is harder than real walking. You guys, fake walking (i.e. shifting your weight back and forth from one foot to the other to give the impression that you're walking without moving out of frame) is actually way harder than walking, and even harder to do with a straight face. This may or may not be a secret trick/ talent of the trade that I may or may not be totally blowing.

In other news, I'm in love with this romper I just scored at Wasteland because it totally makes me feel like a less witty (see above) version of Lena Dunham.

Hat by Coal Headwear, Romper by Motel, Boots by Aldo, Bag by Phillip Lim
Photos by Cristopher Leigh

1 comment:

  1. LOL! So true. I'm in love with that romper!!
    BTW I found your blog through IFB and I am in love with your style, photography, photo locations, blog, everything!!! HUGE fan!!
    Following you for sure :-)

    xo
    Tania

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips