Sunday, March 10, 2013

heart of gold




Necklace and digit rings by Carrie Hoffman Jewelry, Jacket by Muubaa, Top by Rachel Pally, Jeans by Rag & Bone, Boots by Madewell, Bag by Phillip Lim
Pics by Cristopher Leigh

I'm a firm believer in products that are made with good intentions, and I love it when inspiring, beautiful designs are made by people whose personalities are equally inspiring and beautiful. Carrie Hoffman is a perfect example, whose gorgeous jewelry I'm lucky to wear, and who I'm even luckier to call one of my best friends. I love how Carrie's modern, elegant pieces like these digit rings and drop necklace instantly elevate any outfit, and it's no surprise that Hollywood's raddest ladies like Rooney Mara, Mila Kunis, and Beyonce have recently made Carrie's jewelry some of their signature pieces too.  

1 comment:

  1. There's so many things I want to say about this post! First..Carrie's jewelry is so up my alley! I've become bored of the maximalist jewelry and her delicate pieces are to die for ;-) 2nd..the background of your first pic is totally sick! and 3rd are you a model?? i'm sure you get that often ;-)

    xoxo
    Gisela
    www.heightsoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips