Tuesday, March 19, 2013

magic mountain







Dress by Elkin, Hat by Coal Headwear, Boots by Madewell, Bag by Phillip Lim

I think it's safe to say that Salvation Mountain is one of the coolest places on the planet. Whoever picked the seven wonders of the world majorly blew it by leaving this out, because it is clearly mind-blowingly wonderful. I'm pretty sure it's impossible not to smile while exploring and climbing all over this technicolor dreamland in the middle of nowhere, no matter how hard the desert sun may be beating down. I'm also pretty sure this is the closest to living in claymation I will ever get. I've been saving my favorite dress by my favorite sister designers to wear at my favorite place, making this what might be my favorite post yet. 

6 comments:

  1. Such cool pictures. The black dress is the perfect contrast to colorful Salvation Mountain.

    http://elephantvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and your outfit! Beautiful! Thank you for the message on IFB!

    xoxo,
    Alicia G.
    styleon101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these shots! great blog xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already seen this mountain on some of the blogs I read, I'm quite smitten by it! So colorful and dreamy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you style! That outfit is to die for! I am definitely checking back :)

    Come stop by my fashion and DIY blog:
    halfwaytoharmony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips