Thursday, March 14, 2013

the shortest straw




Vintage fur stole by Cavalli from New/Found // Leather Jacket by Muubaa // Vintage Metallica Tee from Wasteland // Leather Pants by Current/Elliot // Leopard Boots by Zara
Photos by Cristopher Leigh

As I'm sure most of you know, it's really easy to get carried away at the Rose Bowl. I'm not sure if it's the heat affecting my brain or the overwhelming amount of stuff clouding my judgement, but I'm all too familiar with the feeling of coming home and laying out all of my new "treasures," only to realize I bought a bunch of, um, junk (or haunted stuff, but that's another story). Having said that, I'm proud to announce that I think I've made THE BEST Rose Bowl purchase of my life thus far, that I actually end up loving more and more every day -- this vintage Cavalli rusty red mongolian fur collar from Richard of New/Found, who basically has the best taste of anyone ever. I'm amazed at how it instantly transforms any jacket or sweater into something new, and makes me feel like Marc Bolan, which is something I always strive for. Thanks for always hooking it up and having the real treasures, Richard!

4 comments:

  1. everything looks so good
    Great pictures, and i love your outfit here
    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, your blog is amazing, congratulations!

    xoxo
    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/rock-star-city-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible pictures! The tee looks amazing with the stole!!

    www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips