Friday, March 29, 2013

velveteen dream




Anja Dress by For Love & Lemons (buy it here), Necklace by Gold & Gray (buy it here), Digit Rings by Carrie Hoffman Jewelry, Hat by Coal Headwear, Boots by ASOS, Bag by Phillip Lim 

As you've probably already gathered, I'm into velvet. Like really, REALLY into velvet. I'm also really into babydoll dresses, Moroccan stuff, and things that change color in the light, hence why this dress by one of my favorite brands For Love & Lemons is pretty much perfect. In fact, it's so perfect that it makes me feel like dancing around in a field like I'm in some sort of fabric softener commercial or Taylor Swift video -- but that's perfectly normal behavior after buying something you really, really like, right?

14 comments:

  1. That dress is SO cute!!!

    XO Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. your accessories are gorgeous! love the delicate gold bands:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You´re so gorgeous Tess and these pictures really wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need that baby 3.1 Phillip Lim. Thanks for the comment on my blog :-)

    xoxo,
    http://www.alwaysjudging.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the accessories are just perfect and the dress is lovely! You just look overall amazing

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I am obsessed with everything about this outfit. That dress is so gorgeous and these picture are just like amazing. I love your rings!! I'm considering getting midi rings...

    Anyways your blog is phenomenal and I'm going to be stalking it for a while now :)

    xx
    www.FashionHotBox.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress and arrowhead necklace! I'm obsessed with For Love & Lemons as well.

    xx
    www.wickedtides.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your dress! Stunning photos by the way!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with the mini Pashli's.. I just need the Shark skin one!

    P.s. First time I've visited your blog and I love it!

    x Sharday

    SHARDETTE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. My velvet obsession never ends, lol I ran across your blog & am now following, follow me too if you wish:

    http://whosyourdowdy.blogspot.com/
    xo
    Kiki
    Blogger/Model Scout

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have beautiful posts and pics, I will look to your blog for more...:)Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips