Monday, April 15, 2013

tough love



Dress & Jacket by Elkin // Bag by Phillip Lim // Boots by Marc by Marc Jacobs
Photos by Cristopher Leigh

So my favorite designers/ people in general, Elkin, had an amazing sample sale and I might have gone a little bit overboard, but, um, yolo. I'm pretty sure a few other sample-salers wanted to kill me for this jacket, and I don't blame them -- with perfect motorcycle jacket styling and shimmery metallic tweed sleeves, it strikes the perfect chord between ladylike sweetness and tough biker chick. I might even go so far as to say it's classy and kick-assy. 

18 comments:

  1. I am totally jealous of this gorgeous jacket!

    XO Lily
    gold & gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jacket so you definitely won at that sample sale. I love this green house behind you.
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful outfit. I love your dress so much! And this jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tess! This is totally not fashion related, but you seriously have the nicest hair! And those boots, they are awesome.

    Michelle
    www.wickedtides.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's perfect, definitely can't blame you! Also love the velvet dress! Beautiful look.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! I forgot to invite you to check out my blog

    Www.brunettelettersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡Hola! Que guapa por favor!, aquí te dejo mi blog para que lo leas si quieres, un besito<3
    http://nosotrosparasiempre10-11-12.blogspot.com.es
    http://allstylesalba.blogspot.com.es
    Cuidate, nos seguimos? <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get that you needed that jacket, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. phillip lim bag? lucky girl:) great outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips